Hi everyone 🙂
Thanks for all the wonderful support 😀
So I will breakdown everything in this post:
- The team is dead. There is no one. I am out of touch with everyone I am just settling things on my end.
- Time. As much I hate to say this, September 2014 was the start of military conscription. I thought I still had time within my service to actually do carry on with the project. However too much time was wasted doing nothing in army camps with no connection with civilian internet. Not forgetting that luxury items(including my dear laptop that I always bring around) are not allowed and so is camera phones(back to the basic brick phone :/). So i end up spending most of my weekends with my family and friends.
- Despite having limited time with the project. I am still translating it, but with little progress as I don’t have much time again.
However, this is definitely not the end of it. I apologize for making all of you wait for so long for this project. I am not going to give it up, unless someone would honestly like to take over this project.
I cannot estimate as till when I will be able to finish this, however if things are going as I planned in whatever I do in real life, I should be done in 2 years. If not, then obviously longer.
Many things have changed when I first started this project. I have learned many things, and have treasured everything that I have learned from it. From wanting to help other teams out of love, to creating one and trying to manage, and finally to juggle with my own personal entertainment, along with conscription, family time, time spent with friends and sacrificing time to finish up this project. From just a young kid who wants to do whatever he can at 18 years of age, I have definitely learned a lot from this, whether good or bad and will definitely treasure all the great things I have experienced. Of course, like I said I am not gonna quit. Believe me or not, I will see this till the end, no matter how long will it take.
As of now, thank you very much for your continuous support. Without it, I would not have continued on with this project. Let alone come back to the scripts and even touching it >.<
At the moment:
- No recruitment will take place. As mentioned earlier, I will not have enough time to even translate often. Let alone, managing a team.
- There will no longer be an update on the progress until the project will be done. I will continue translating as it is, but I will no longer post updates as I will maximize the the time I have into translating.
Until the next post, do look forward to the completion of the project, whether you believe me or not 🙂
Signing off for the last time until the next one in a year or too(hopefully)~
Once again, thank you very much for tour continuous support